We are seeking Baggage System Associates for our San Francisco International Airport (SFO) location.
• Exercise safe working practices at all times.
• Monitor conveyor system and physically re-arrange baggage to prevent or relieve jams on the conveyors.
• Conveyor system housekeeping.
• Perform inventory counts.
• Assist technical and other work as required.
• Control Room Monitoring of the system.
• Minimum 1 year of experience in working in a technical environment.
• Technically inclined, with potential to learn and grow into maintaining baggage handling systems
• Physically able to pick up and transport 50 pounds.
• Basic Computer skills (Word, Excel)
• Must have a valid California state driver's license
• Self Starter and Pro-active.
• Detail Oriented and Stress Resistant.
• Good Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
• Customer Oriented.
• Innovative and Self Assured.
This position operates in the secured area of the airport and requires a security badge. Applicants are required to pass a background check, as provided by applicable state and federal law.