Change Control Manager – Supply Chain
The Change Control Manager will play a key role in ensuring change initiatives meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage. This person will focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures. The primary responsibility will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance. These improvements will increase benefit realization, value creation, ROI and the achievement of results and outcomes.
While the Change Control Manager may not have supervisory responsibility, this person will have to work through many others in the organization to succeed. The Change Control Manager will act as a coach for senior leaders and executives in helping them fulfill the role of change sponsor. The Change Control Manager may also provide direct support and coaching to all levels of managers and supervisors as they help their direct reports through transitions. The Change Control Manager will also support project teams in integrating change management activities into their project plans.
The Change Control Manager will be part of Supply Chain Center North America, and will report to the Manager of Strategic Sourcing.
JOB TASKS AND DUTIES
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
· Bachelor's Degree preferred.
· Change management certification or designation desired.
· Minimum of 3 years of experience directly related to change control management.
· A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process.
· Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools.
· Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences.
· Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships.
· Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
· Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations.
· Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere.
· Forward looking with a holistic approach.
· Problem solving and root cause identification skills.
· Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization.
· Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others.
· Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
· Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts.