Vanderlande Industries is a leading supplier of baggage handling systems and services baggage handling systems worldwide. Vanderlande is responsible for the Service & Maintenance of the Baggage Handling System at the Honolulu International Airport.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Inspect diagnose and repair mechanical and electrical systems
• Communicate with various parties on the work performed and present status of specialty systems.
• Interpret engineering drawings in reference to layout, location, and operation of the system(s).
• Schedule maintenance tasks to ensure job completion.
• Reporting through CMMS
• React to messages from the Control Room or manager
• Preventive Maintenance – Inspection, adjustment, cleaning, replacement
• Attending to call outs, faults, alarms and warnings, Supervising staff, scheduling, training
• Attending to stoppages and bag jams
• Minimum technical experience in an industrial environment
• Flexible work schedule for 24/7 operations
• Must have valid drivers license
• Minimum 1 year CMMS experience
• Minimum 2 years of material handling experience
• Working knowledge of mechanical, electrical and controls (PLC, PC) systems
• Self Starter and pro-active
• Detail oriented and able to work in a stressful environment.
• Computer literate
• Customer focused
• Innovative and self assured
• Decision making ability
*This position operates in the secured area of the airport and requires a security badge. Applicants are required to pass a background check, as provided by applicable state and federal law.