The Electrical Estimator works in a team environment to help develop pricing for electrical installation components of our multi-million dollar material handling projects specifically in Baggage Handling, Warehouse Automation, and Parcel Sortation throughout North America. We are seeking an experienced professional with an in depth understanding of costing turn-key electrical installations on material handling systems in a multi-disciplinary environment. We are a fast-paced matrixed organization seeking an estimator with solid technical capabilities as well as the ability to work in a team environment.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
1. Minimum five (5) years of electrical project estimating experience with general contractor, electrical contractor, or similar for projects valued at $5M and up.
2. Experience with working in team environments.
3. Must be self-starting and able to work alone and in teams.
4. Proven ability to prepare detailed, accurate, and credible estimates in a variety of software platforms and tools.
5. Occasional weekday business travel is required.
• BS Degree in Electrical Engineering Technology, or similar.
• Experience with Automated Control Systems.
• Experience working for an international organization.