Vanderlande Industries is a leading supplier of baggage handling systems and services baggage handling systems worldwide. Vanderlande is responsible for the Service & Maintenance of the Baggage Handling System at the Honolulu International Airport.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Minimum technical experience in an industrial environment
• Flexible work schedule for 24/7 operations
• Minimum 1 year CMMS experience
• Minimum 2 years of material handling experience
• Working knowledge of mechanical, electrical and controls (PLC, PC) systems
• Self Starter and pro-active
• Detail oriented and able to work in a stressful environment.
• Computer literate
• Customer focused
• Innovative and self assured
• Decision making ability